P.N. Kafka Fuura (花深風羅)
Japanese B.A. from University of Texas at Austin, Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1
I translate, interpret, and do other miscellaneous things.
My hobbies are researching classical and ancient Japanese, and translating song lyrics.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
17 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '13 at 2:56
Top network posts
- 23 Can we optionally include (or exclude) an を particle in between the noun of the する-verb and the する itself?
- 19 How do you ask for "the bill" at a restaurant?
- 14 Why use the kanji compound 惑星 for ほし?
- 10 What is the difference between 予想、期待、予期、思惑 for the meaning of "expectation"?
- 10 Japanese Buts: でも, しかし, ただ, ただし, ところが, が, けど, けれど, けれども
- 9 i-adjectives used as na-adjectives: is there a difference? (e.g. 大きい versus 大きな)
- 9 How are 化け物, 妖怪, 幽霊, etc. related to each other?
- View more network posts →