Full-stack dev & electrical engineer—
- Node, React, Numpy
- signal processing, machine learning, numerical methods
- high-performance computing and CUDA
- GIS (QGIS, GDAL, OGR)
- Japanese NLP
(And I helped with this obnoxious Matlab problem too!)
Profile photo via https://www.flickr.com/photos/ain-t_looking_for_nothing/8757900003/
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Super User 809 809 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 527 527 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 431 431 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 334 334 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Where are clang-format and clang-format.py in Mac OS X with Xcode Command Line Tools installed?
- 39 How do I synchronously view and scroll vertically-split buffers in Vim?
- 36 Newlines in sed on Mac OS X
- 33 Windows & Git Bash: Bash PATH to read Windows %PATH% system variable
- 21 Finding a unit vector perpendicular to another vector
- 20 Python: convert matrix to positive semi-definite
- 19 Maximum number of entries in Node.js Map?
- View more network posts →