Localization engineer by day, language geek by night. Very interested in etymologies and the historical development of language over time. Active on the English Wiktionary.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
24 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top network posts
- 38 Why is the term オナニー written in katakana?
- 38 Does the on'yomi of 輪 (リン) have any relation to the English "ring", or is it a coincidence?
- 24 Are there any old loanwords from Korean, especially any not written in katakana?
- 23 What does the highlighted portion of this handwritten Kanji say?
- 20 Why can't だ be used after an I-adjective?
- 19 No word for "time" until 1871?
- 18 Which language レシート is adapted from?
- View more network posts →
3 How to produce づ? Jul 10 '19