Localization engineer by day, language geek by night. Very interested in etymologies and the historical development of language over time. Active on the English Wiktionary.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 18:28
Top network posts
- 36 Why is the term オナニー written in katakana?
- 23 Are there any old loanwords from Korean, especially any not written in katakana?
- 21 What does the highlighted portion of this handwritten Kanji say?
- 20 Why can't だ be used after an I-adjective?
- 19 No word for "time" until 1871?
- 18 Which language レシート is adapted from?
- 16 Why does the word for "surgery" 外科 have the 外 kanji?
- View more network posts →