Localization engineer by day, language geek by night. Very interested in etymologies and the historical development of language over time. Active on the English Wiktionary.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
25 profile views
Last seen May 6 at 17:47
Top network posts
- 40 Why is the term オナニー written in katakana?
- 39 Does the on'yomi of 輪 (リン) have any relation to the English "ring", or is it a coincidence?
- 27 Does 左様なら (sayōnara) have Chinese roots?
- 24 Are there any old loanwords from Korean, especially any not written in katakana?
- 24 What does the highlighted portion of this handwritten Kanji say?
- 20 Why can't だ be used after an I-adjective?
- 20 Is ま (ma) related to ほ (ho) or は (ha) related to よ (yo)? What does adding a bar to the left mean?
- View more network posts →