Top network posts
- 107 Why do Japanese people have difficulties in pronouncing English?
- 68 If Kanji are necessary to disambiguate homophones, how come it's still used, being that Japanese people seem to know the difference when speaking?
- 33 Was Lovecraft's "Shunned House" a real building?
- 29 Why do people refer to "cultists" in the Lovecraftian mythos, if Lovecraft himself never used the word?
- 27 Does Japanese have an original word for banana besides the loanword バナナ?
- 17 How does ghetto talk work in tonal languages?
- 15 On the idea that Classical Chinese may *not* be direct ancestor of modern Chinese languages
- View more network posts →