Stop trying to analyze me!
Top network posts
- 16 Some Japanese dictionaries (e.g. 大辞林, 大辞泉, and 明鏡国語辞典) use this inverted triangle outline symbol (▽) for some kanji compounds. What does it mean?
- 12 Why "greengrocer" kanjis are 八百屋 (やおや)?
- 9 Keyboard shortcuts are now integrated into the site
- 8 How does one analyze "N + を前に + V", where N is not an object of V
- 6 What is this 10^40 thing?
- 5 Do people use 駆逐 in general to mean "exterminate"?
- 5 How to write "yi" in katakana
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.