Simply - I like and respect Japanese culture, thus if I want to know more about it - I have to learn the language. I also like cats... :)) 意味は分かりましたか？：）でも、猫の言葉はちょっと難しいですけど。。
Member for 6 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '18 at 20:13
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 1212 gold badges4545 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 217 217 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 207 207 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- German Language 193 193 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 What happens when two threads call the same static method at the same time?
- 21 Are comments allowed in email address domain part?
- 20 How to convert std::wstring to LPCTSTR in C++?
- 17 Are comments allowed in email address domain part?
- 15 TLSv1.3 - is it available now in Java 8?
- 14 "Ignoring unsupported cipher suite" message when "-Djavax.net.debug=ssl:handshake" is enabled on server side
- 14 Can we use Kanji for 「もらう」?
- View more network posts →