Simply - I like and respect Japanese culture, thus if I want to know more about it - I have to learn the language. I also like cats... :)) 意味は分かりましたか？：）でも、猫の言葉はちょっと難しいですけど。。
Member for 5 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '18 at 20:13
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 1010 gold badges3333 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 964 964 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 147 147 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- German Language 143 143 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 142 142 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 How to convert std::wstring to LPCTSTR in C++?
- 16 What happens when two threads call the same static method at the same time?
- 14 Can we use Kanji for 「もらう」?
- 13 Set-Cookie header in Glassfish-5: folding several cookies in one header not working on Firefox (https + HTTP/2.0)
- 12 "Ignoring unsupported cipher suite" message when "-Djavax.net.debug=ssl:handshake" is enabled on server side
- 9 Are comments allowed in email address domain part?
- 9 MouseAdapter methods - why `mouseDragged`, `mouseMoved` and `mouseWheelMoved` included?
- View more network posts →
5 Regarding duplicate questions Oct 1 '14