I am a researcher at the Immunology Frontier Research Center, Osaka University. My background is biochemistry and bioinformatics. I am interested in complex systems and understanding how living organisms are organized and respond to external stimuli. My research focuses on the understanding of immune system's alterations in complex diseases.
- Academia 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Biology 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 957 957 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 238 238 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 232 232 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Why don't we develop immunity against common cold?
- 26 How to address a mistake in an old paper in a very prestigious scientific journal?
- 17 How to get free programmatic access to citations counts for a given paper?
- 15 Whose responsibility to detect plagiarism during peer review: editor or referee?
- 13 Number of transcription factor genes in the human genome
- 13 How detailed should one be in writing the referee's report?
- 10 Difference between「と思います」and「かと思います」?
- View more network posts →