- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1k 1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 481 481 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 387 387 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Different 269 269 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 What does "2>&1" do in command line?
- 14 How can I get Safari to reopen my last closed tab?
- 9 What does "nanode" mean? What are its grammatical rules?
- 8 How do you refer to items in a list?
- 7 Use of file names ending with a period
- 7 Highlight the current date in cal
- 7 What is the difference between 見える【みえる】／聞こえる【きこえる】 and 見られる【みられる】／聞ける【きける】?
- View more network posts →