- Mathematics 19.6k 19.6k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 476 476 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 293 293 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 207 207 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 157 157 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Example of a very simple math statement in old literature which is (verbatim) a pain to understand
- 49 Examples of group-theoretic results more easily obtained through topology or geometry
- 33 Encyclopedia of mathematics (?)
- 32 Can I recover a group by its homomorphisms?
- 24 Why do we (mostly) restrict ourselves to Latin and Greek symbols?
- 22 Breaking students from the habit of relying on examples
- 20 Finding a point with $f(x)=f'(x)$
- View more network posts →