- Mathematics 18.2k 18.2k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 336 336 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 248 248 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 157 157 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Example of a very simple math statement in old literature which is (verbatim) a pain to understand
- 49 Examples of group-theoretic results more easily obtained through topology or geometry
- 33 Encyclopedia of mathematics (?)
- 32 Can I recover a group by its homomorphisms?
- 24 Why do we (mostly) restrict ourselves to Latin and Greek symbols?
- 22 Breaking students from the habit of relying on examples
- 20 Finding a point with $f(x)=f'(x)$
- View more network posts →