Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 15 How does the present tense work in a relative clause?
- 10 Do you need a question mark to indicate a question in Japanese?
- 8 How does the to infinitive work with adjectives like "wrong" and "wise"?
- 8 Are stative verbs always inchoative when used with an imperative?
- 7 Are the words in Japanese quotes 「」 always literally what is being said?
- 7 How do adverbs denoting amounts such as たくさん and ちょっと work?
- 6 I don't get how 今日 works in 今日は誘ってくれて嬉しかった.
- View more network posts →