Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '18 at 4:29
Top network posts
- 30 Does 3/4 time signature differ from 6/8?
- 18 Is 'dur' another way of saying flat (b)?
- 18 Is my fingering correct for F major scale?
- 14 What does it mean when there are two 1s with a curve over a note?
- 12 Finding the largest equilateral triangle inside a given triangle
- 11 Does this measure make sense?
- 10 How do you play a glissando with two notes?
- View more network posts →