Started learning around November 2014. Self-taught in a very English town. It's been two years now. I'm still useless, but nowhere near as useless as I would have been without this site. A huge thank you to all you folks who have taken the time to answer my incessant stream of questions.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
66 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
Top network posts
- 19 Is はおる a commonly used verb
- 16 Different meanings of こわい
- 14 Why are phone calls cylindrical?
- 13 Meaning of volitional passive form
- 13 て versus combining-form for joining clauses
- 13 In Japanese, what’s the difference between “Tonari ni” (となりに) and “Tsugi” (つぎ)? When would you use one over the other?
- 12 meaning of さ after noun?
- View more network posts →