I am a computational linguistics PhD candidate. But before that, long before that, I fell in love with languages.
By the way, if you're addicted to Stack Exchange and use iOS, check out Stackwise for iOS and browse Stack Exchange beautifully.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 4 at 22:57
- Japanese Language 4.3k 4.3k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.6k 3.6k 1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 874 874 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 536 536 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Exact string match in vim? (Like 'regex-off' mode in less.)
- 35 How can I type ティ "tei" (small ィ) in Japanese on OSX?
- 29 Are there exceptions to the Latin stress rules?
- 28 Why IPA does not indicate "soft" consonants in English?
- 21 OBSOLETE - Stackwise: a beautiful way to browse Stack Exchange sites
- 19 Why is English "ka" and "ca" sometimes rendered as キャ (kya) instead of カ (ka)?
- 17 How do tones work in music sung in tonal languages, such as Cantonese or Mandarin Chinese?
- View more network posts →