I am a computational linguistics PhD candidate. But before that, long before that, I fell in love with languages.
By the way, if you're addicted to Stack Exchange and use iOS, check out Stackwise for iOS and browse Stack Exchange beautifully.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 1 '18 at 23:54
Top Network Posts
- 33 Exact string match in vim? (Like 'regex-off' mode in less.)
- 27 Are there exceptions to the Latin stress rules?
- 26 How can I type ティ "tei" (small ィ) in Japanese on OSX?
- 26 Why IPA does not indicate "soft" consonants in English?
- 19 Stackwise: a beautiful way to browse Stack Exchange sites
- 18 Why is English "ka" and "ca" sometimes rendered as キャ (kya) instead of カ (ka)?
- 17 Correct form of address for a bartender, or itamae
- View more network posts →