I am a computational linguistics PhD candidate. But before that, long before that, I fell in love with languages.
By the way, if you're addicted to Stack Exchange and use iOS, check out Stackwise for iOS and browse Stack Exchange beautifully.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 5 at 0:24
- Linguistics 3.1k 3.1k 1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 451 451 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 450 450 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Exact string match in vim? (Like 'regex-off' mode in less.)
- 29 How can I type ティ "tei" (small ィ) in Japanese on OSX?
- 27 Are there exceptions to the Latin stress rules?
- 27 Why IPA does not indicate "soft" consonants in English?
- 19 OBSOLETE - Stackwise: a beautiful way to browse Stack Exchange sites
- 18 Why is English "ka" and "ca" sometimes rendered as キャ (kya) instead of カ (ka)?
- 17 Correct form of address for a bartender, or itamae
- View more network posts →