I live in Tokyo and want to get more comfortable with Japanese.
I sometimes write in lang8 at http://lang-8.com/342891, please check it if you want to friend or correct me.
I'm mostly focusing on reading/grammar now. http://www.youtube.com/user/jlptn1?feature=mhee is my youtube channel where I used to stream my jlpt n1 kanji/vocab flashcard study time. I passed it but just barely, so I'm still interested in studying for it.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '19 at 12:18
Top network posts
- 836 What's the difference between git reset --mixed, --soft, and --hard?
- 61 Is it possible to set indent settings in Xcode per project (or per file, even)?
- 61 GCD to perform task in main thread
- 35 Fastest way to calculate the distance between two CGPoints?
- 25 git submodule update fatal error: reference is not a tree
- 20 Incrementing Pointers
- 17 How to static link on OS X
- View more network posts →