A mathematician by training with a passion for technology and programming, and language.
I speak Chinese (Putonghua), Japanese, and have some sporadic knowledge of other languages here and there.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
31 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '15 at 20:03
Top network posts
- 20 Why does brown sugar have a strong smell but white sugar doesn't?
- 19 How do Japanese speakers transition from polite to plain form amongst friends?
- 15 Are 乒 and 乓 used in classical chinese?
- 14 Why is wavenumber used in IR spectroscopy rather than wavelength?
- 13 What's the difference between 帐户 and 账户?
- 13 How has Japanese kanji and kana usage changed since 1945?
- 12 How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
7 Let's destroy the “homework” tag Nov 28 '15
2 Misleading question titles Dec 6 '15
1 Japanese Input Methods with Kana on the Top Jan 30 '15