- Japanese Language♦ 56.5k 56.5k 55 gold badges7171 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 353 353 22 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 143 143 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Travel 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 What does the highlighted portion of this handwritten Kanji say?
- 40 How do you respond when someone knocks on the toilet door?
- 30 Would it be odd to refer to English-style tea as お茶?
- 29 I think that she thinks that I think she is dumb
- 21 このとおりよ as an expression
- 18 Meaning and usage of やっぱり (矢っ張り)
- 17 新しい古いうち. What does this mean?
- View more network posts →