I work as a web developer, and I enjoy learning languages whether they are for computers or humans. My favorite programming language is Python, because its flexibility makes it easy to do complex tasks. I have been teaching myself Japanese for several years, and I studied Spanish in high school and recently started practicing it in earnest again. Once I get close to fluent proficiency I may decide to pick up another language, who knows? Korean symbols are quite intriguing!
Member for 5 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '16 at 23:46
Top network posts
- 8 Question about directions and particles
- 8 How do sorcerers attempt to prevent common people, or other sorcerers, from duplicating their spell scrolls?
- 6 Explanatory 「の」 particle being used twice in the same phrase
- 6 Use of くれる with 信じる
- 6 Difficulties understanding なのだと
- 5 What does "もんじゃない" mean?
- View more network posts →